Thursday, February 4, 2010

Silver Investing Guide - Welcome Message

Hello and welcome to the Silver Investing Guide blog. I hope you will come to consider this a valuable resource for practical and useful silver investing tips and information.

My interest in silver (and gold) bullion/coin investing led me to take a sales position with a large precious metals dealer in the midwest some years back. Luckily for me, this company was (and is) one of the "good guys" in the business and I learned a great deal. The company is still going strong but I have since retired.

Sharing what I know about silver investing is the purpose of this blog and I am glad you are here. If you are interested in learning more about silver investing insights and strategies, come back often as many more posts to this blog are planned.

Again, welcome and stay tuned for much more...

No comments: